Instructions to sign up as a walker on FPC Matawan Team
- Click here to the FPC Matawan team’s CROP Walk site and click “Join The Team”.
- Follow the instructions to sign on (left side) or to create an account (right side).
- After you sign on, fill in the information as needed/desired but make sure that both “Yes, register me for Red Bank CROP Hunger Walk” and “Yes, add me to the roster for First Presbyterian Church of Matawan” are checked. On the last question: “What’s the one or two sentences that sums up why you’re doing this?” enter this sentence “I am part of the First Presbyterian Church of Matawan team for CROP Hunger Walk in Red Bank, NJ. This will also help our own food pantry.” Click NEXT.
- If desired, skip everything but check “I accept the terms above” and click NEXT.
- Click NEXT and Click FINISH at the last page.
- You will see “REGISTRATION COMPLETE-SET UP YOUR PAGE”. You basically are done if you don’t want to modify anymore of your personal page. Otherwise, you can click to modify or still able to login later to your account to change.
- When satisfied, you can instruct your sponsor to donate via the team page (above via Church’s website) and look for your name to donate or via your personal page usually https://events.crophungerwalk.org/2022/firstname-lastname