Tithes and offerings are received during our Sunday Pathways or Traditional Worship Service and most special services. Whether you make a financial gift when the plate is passed or not, we encourage you to use the Offering in worship as a time for reflection and personal prayer about the various ways you offer yourself as a steward in God’s service.
If your gift is provided in the form of a check or in an offering envelope, your donation will be recorded and a tax receipt will be provided quarterly.
You can mail your contribution to First Presbyterian Church, 883 Highway 34, Matawan, NJ 07747. Or Drop off contributions in the locked mailbox at the Franklin Street entrance.
Contributions to First Presbyterian Church can be automated by:
- Using your own bank’s online bill payment service. Simply set up an automatic (or one time) payment to First Presbyterian Church. Once it is setup, you may update or change your giving at any time. Plus, 100% of your gift goes to the ministries of FPC.
- Through the First Presbyterian Church online giving via Presbyterian Foundation.
GivePlus Moble App
With GivePlus, you can quickly and easily give to your church using your smartphone. Enjoy the convenience of making credit or debit card donations as a guest user, or create an account to set up recurring donations and view your giving history. Either way, GivePlus offers a safe, secure way to make one-time or recurring contributions to your church. GivePlus is free to use and available for download at the App Store. If you have questions or would like to learn more, search our FAQs and check out our user guides below.
You could send your contributions to First Presbyterian Church via Zelle: If you are banking with a US Based Bank, you have the option to pay your pledge with Zelle.
- In your banking application, find “Send Money with Zelle.”
- You will be asked to download your contact list. This is not needed. Add the contact manually.
- Choose email address and enter ““
- You will be asked to enter a first and last name. Use “FPC Matawan” with a space between FPC and Matawan.
- Enter the amount.
- You may have the option to enter the purpose.
- You will be asked if you are sure – once initiated, it cannot be cancelled.
- You will receive confirmation.
You can now support First Presbyterian Church while you shop in the Amazon app! Follow the instruction below to select “First Presbyterian Church of Matawan” as your charity and activate AmazonSmile in the app. They’ll donate a portion of your eligible mobile app purchases to us.
How it works:
- Open the Amazon app on your phone
- Select the main menu (=) & tap on “AmazonSmile” within Programs & Features
- Select “First Presbyterian Church of Matawan” as your charity
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app.
AmazonSmile has donated over $700 to FPC Matawan. Keep sharing this easy way to support the church and let’s see that number continue to grow!
Gift Cards for any occasion to support our church
Birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, bridal/baby showers, weddings, you name it, gift cards are the perfect gift! They are a great way to budget for your own everyday purchases like gas and groceries. They are available for purchase from a wide range of retailers. Contact the church office, or call Emily Meyers at 732-492-8381.